Progressive Dental Technology
We incorporate advanced dental technology into our treatment to increase your comfort and our ability to diagnose and treat you:
- Low Radiation Digital X-rays: Uses 90% less radiation and provides immediate images to quickly diagnose hidden problems.
- Nitrous Oxide “Laughing Gas”: If you are anxious or nervous about visiting the dentist, Nitrous Oxide may be a good option for you. Known for it analgesic properties, Nitrous Oxide is administered orally and can calm you during any procedure.
- Intraoral Camera: allows us to zoom in on specific teeth and see things that traditional X-rays cannot always detect.
- Zoom!® Whitening System: You can trust Zoom! In-Office Whitening to help you achieve and maintain a brighter more radiant smile. Get your teeth up to eight shades whiter in about an hour. We also offer take-home whitening solutions.
- Lumineers®: with no shots and no drilling, Lumineers are virtually pain free way to get a beautiful smile.
- Invisalign® Clear Braces: straighten your teeth with virtually invisible clear aligners. This advanced orthodontic system is ideal for patients who want to straighten their teeth without having to wear metal braces. And, the treatment can be done in a minimum of six months!
- CEREC Single Visit Dental Crowns: Get a new dental crown in one day! No more temporaries that require you to visit our office multiple times.
- Occlusal Guards: used to treat TMJ disorders (jaw pain brought on by nighttime teeth grinding), Occlusal guards are durable, custom fit mouth guards that will ease your jaw while you sleep.